[Nfb-web] Alt Text for Embedded YouTube Videos

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Sep 2 20:38:03 UTC 2011

Hello Don and everyone,

Here's the code to link to a video file for playback:
http://www.site.com/videos/filename.wmv">My Video</a>

    The video can be in any format. I for one prefer Windows Media as when
played in Media Player you can get a full-screen view as if you were
watching it on T.V.I bet Ellen would look and sound great on a 60-inch HD
T.V. and heard in 6.1 channel surround sound.

    Now to get Mary's computer ready for a trip to the hospital next week.
We believe she may have a virus. All the best.

Peter Donahue