[Nfb-web] Next Conference and Training

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 3 17:42:32 UTC 2011

To all Affiliate, Division and Chapter Webmasters:

Can we plan for our next Conference and Training at the website of
"Out-of-Sight" for Saturday, September 24, 2011 to begin at 3 PM Eastern
Time, (2 PM Central, 1 PM Mountain and 12 Noon Pacific) time.

At this time there is no specific topic but if someone has a suggestion,
please let either Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net or Milton Ota
mota at hawaii.rr.com know.

If you have not joined the "Out-of-Sight.net" you will need to complete an
online application at: http://out-of-sight.net

Allow 24 to 48 hours for confirmation of your log in.

Once you have received your confirmation of log in you will need to download
the small plug-in for the Talking Communities conference client to be able
to join us in the conference room that is specifically setup for our use.

If you miss the session, the session will be recorded.

For further questions, contact committee chair Gary Wunder (e-mail found
above) or just reply to this list.

Milton Ota

National Federation of the Blind