[Nfb-web] Next Conference and Training

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:49:40 UTC 2011

Selfishly, I know that my job (Monday - Friday, 8 to 5) would prevent
me from attending something during the day on a weekday. The other
issue that we run into is that the organizer of these events Milton is
in Hawaii which means there is a 5 hour time difference between some
of our participants.

In my humble opinion the middle of the day on either Saturday or
Sunday seems to be the best option.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen