[Nfb-web] WordPress Help

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:58:54 UTC 2011

Thomas,

Would you be willing to formally write out a few paragraphs on to make
maintaining content with / administrating Wordpress more accessible to
the blind. I would like to put it on the web masters website so that
we have it for reference later.   Please include a few note about what
versions you know that these tips work with.

Colaboration is what this group is all about.

Thanks
Mike
---
Mike Hansen