[Nfb-web] FW: [Nfbmo] Screenreaders for Google Chrome and Firefox

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Sep 29 14:21:27 UTC 2011

It is my understanding that there is some support for Chrome and for Firefox in NVDA.  I think the
Chrome support is still evolving, though, so Firefox may be a better choice.  I do not have personal
experience with either, though.  There are a number of reasons that IE 9 may not be working well with
JFW, but I've never heard anyone say it was slow, and is it really true that JFW doesn't support
FireFox?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson