[Nfb-web] iPhone App Tutorials or User Guides?

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:08:40 UTC 2012

Hi Everett,

We have some podcasts on a few iOS apps that demonstrate and teach you
the essentials of the app in a step-by-step format.

Visit http://blindaccessjournal.com to listen to the podcasts and feel
free to let us know what you would like us to cover next.

We haven't done the stocks app yet, and we probably won't since that's
not our area of expertise.

Regards,

Darrell