[Nfb-web] Beyond the Browser

Blaine Clark blaineclrk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:14:59 UTC 2012

Hi all,

There's several addons for the Firefox browser that let you work on mobile sites and give you info on how they render and validate. One is called Mobile-Toolkit. I'll have to do some looking to see what else there is for mobile sites. Firefox also has an addon tool for testing colors in regards to color blindness and contrast. There are several other addons for developers on Firefox. Firefox is a tool worth a good look.

When you search with the word 'development' in the addons tool search you'll get over 800 results. Narrow the search by using 'development mobile' and you'll still get 35 results.

Peter,

Agreed! Although I have to confess myself guilty of threatening to learn
how to make those adjustments for my sites for the expanding
technology... Without having done the study to start doing it. So I
would find a discussion of what others are doing to make their sites
compatible across technologies very educational.

Tami