[Nfb-web] Tutorials

Peter Michael Feysa pmf3ecl at att.net
Wed Feb 15 18:28:22 UTC 2012

Hello.

Would someone please tell me a good site to go to to learn how to design a good accessible website? There are thousands to choose from and since you folks are the experts I would very much appreciate a suggestion. Thank you much.

Sincerely,
Peter Michael Feysa, III.
MCSE, MCP, CIW, A+ CompTIA

"Chess, like love, music & art, make man happy..."

Proud member of the United States Braille Chess Association.
http://AmericanBlindChess.org

" Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body.  But, rather to skid in sideways,
chocolate in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and
screaming,  "WAH HOO - What a Ride!"
--- Unknown ---

`