[Nfb-web] Tutorials

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:33:17 UTC 2012

Actually, W3Schools is not really a reliable/authoritative  source.
Many people mistakenly believe it is i.e., they think it's related to
the W3C, but it's not.

Instead, I'd recommend you check out resources on the WebAIM site,
where you'll learn how to consider users with a range of
disabilities.  Start at:
www.webaim.org

Good luck.

Jennifer