[Nfb-web] convention broadcasting hardware

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 4 21:00:17 UTC 2012

Audio hardware package:

The webmaster appointed three years ago wishes to only capture audio from the hotel ceiling speakers so I have been asked to sell audio hardware used to broadcast state conventions.

Everything is in mint condition and was taken care of and protected since it was bought in 2007 and the equipment was only used a total of two days total one weekend a year in March during the annual convention in 2007, 2008, and 2009.

The total retail cost was $1,261.02 and I have been given permission from the state board to sell the hardware and am asking for $900.00 or best offer.

A few adapters were bought from Radio Shack and the remaining cables and microphones were purchased from a local Guitar Center store in St. Louis Missouri.

All items are high quality such as alesis, sennheiser, audio-technica, live wire and will be sold separately as a last resort.

If you wish to see the complete component list, send a message and/or serious offer to b.schulz at sbcglobal.net

Bryan Schulz