[Nfb-web] Online Convention Registration and Payment

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:45:47 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your answers. It's nice to know that I'm on the right track
even though what is happening is not what is desired.

Those of you who use php to check information, store, and then forward
to paypal please contact me offlist. I'd like to discuss this further
and to get the bugs worked out.

Thanks.
Dave.