[Nfb-web] free accessible web host

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Dec 14 15:46:40 UTC 2013

Hello:
I recommend Linode. (http://linode.com). You get all the power you want
if the chat application is running on a separate port and you can
configure the email and everything the way you like. Linode is $20 a
month, and I configure systems for clients all the time for fairly
reasonable prices. It includes web/email configuration, IRC
servers/extra servers and firewall setup/etc.