[Nfb-web] Webpage setup for blind user

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:51:36 UTC 2013

Atty,

Cisco is teaching some of the topics that you can take in college where you
spend more time making them accessible than actually learning the material.
They have started offering some classes that are more basic in nature but
they still offer courses that give you the material needed for certification
tests.

Cindy