[Nfb-web] Captcha Question

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Wed Feb 20 19:51:37 UTC 2013

In signing up for announcements notices from the AFB American
Foundation for the Blind website I saw them implement a text based
captcha and I have seen that Peter Donahue has mention in the past
about where you can get a text based captcha.

I'd do a text search in the archives of the NFB Webmasters list.

Milton