[Nfb-web] Captcha Question

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:00:30 UTC 2013

Math or logic questions can discriminate against people with
cognitive disabilities.  CAPTCHA issues don't just concern people who
are blind. Personally, I have trouble with recaptcha, and there's
nothing wrong with my hearing.  If I had hearing loss, that'd be impossible.

Perhaps this article may help; to me, the honeypot method seems most
sensible for everyone, regardless of disability. See In Search of the
Perfect CAPTCHA from Smashing Coding:

http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2011/03/04/in-search-of-the-perfect-captcha/

Jennifer