[Nfb-web] Certificates

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:33:54 UTC 2013

To correct this the admin of the server would need to purchase and
install a valid SSL cert from a 3rd party certificate authority like
Verisign or InCommon.

With a self signed cert (which is what they probable have) SSL still
works but you get the error you are refering to.

Mike
---
NFB of Nebraska

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Floyd <floydray1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I choose option go there anyway. It is a site I trust. And yes I get that same message also and have no idea what to do about it. I will be looking forward to other solutions and explanation why.
>

> Good Luck
> Floyd

---
Mike Hansen