[Nfb-web] Certificates

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Tue Jan 8 12:21:36 UTC 2013

There are also CA signed certs that do not confirm identity, but still are properly signed, so as not to generate the error. These are typically far less expensive, but are not sufficient for all purposes.

Take a look at providers like http://www.rapidssl.com/

* I heve never used Rapid SSL, but it came up in a search result for cheap SSL certs.

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt