[Nfb-web] C-Panel

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jan 31 01:40:37 UTC 2013

What kind of tips?  It is pretty straightforward, and for the most
part behaves pretty well.  There are lots of links, particularly on
the WHM main page.  You choose something up top, and the results, of
that choice, are displayed in the bottom frame.  You move between
frames with m key in JAWS.

Dave

This list comes from Mailman, which is part of a cPanel installation.

DA