[Nfb-web] fantasy drag racing site

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 17 17:19:38 UTC 2013

hi,

This site was created with html, php, and mysql.
Even if you don't actually want to play this game, I would appreciate
knowing what you think about accessibility or let me know if you think there
is a flaw.

Fantasy Drag Racing League:
A drag race is a  competition between two race car drivers that stomp the
gas pedal when they see the green light and the first driver to cross the
finish line is the winner.
Everyone has the opportunity to win some cash and it will only take a bit of
time to read the pages, sign up for free, and pick your team of drivers.
The deadline to gain an extra 50 points is 12:00pm central time this Friday,
so visit http://www.fantasydragracingleague.com/register1.php to register
your team then hit the Team Owners link, login and hit the Select your
drivers link.
thanks,
Bryan Schulz