[Nfb-web] Webmasters meeting at the convention

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 29 14:25:46 UTC 2013

Greetings, webmasters, and others interested in the World Wide Web and the
presence of the national Federation of the blind on it.  Our chief presenter
this year will be David Andrews who runs NFB-Net.  David will talk with us
about recent upgrades to the server and will give us a rundown of all of the
services available on our server.  He will discuss email lists, archiving,
and anything else he thinks important for us to know.

It is our hope that we can use Skype to let you ask David some questions.
He will be in Minnesota, and we, of course, have no idea what kind of
Internet connectivity we will have from our meeting room.

If you have other things you would like to appear on the agenda of the
webmasters meeting, please let me know.  I would appreciate it if you would
use my NFB address which is gwunder at nfb.org.  My EarthLink address is a pop
account, meeting it is much more difficult to manage away from home.

Warmly,

Gary Wunder, chairman

cell phone: 573-268-4245