[Nfb-web] Website Templates

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri May 3 06:51:58 UTC 2013

Rebekah,

I noticed in your signature line that you have "author of" so I would second
the Wordpress option. Many, many authors are there and it is a great way for
you to get connected to promote your book if that is your goal with the
website. It is also the place most authors go because you can add your own
domain (for a fee) when you start or in the future.

Cindy S.