[Nfb-web] Alt: A Blind Webmaster's Best Friend

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 20:36:26 UTC 2013

Rob Nevin will also be doing Q&A at the Travel & Tourism meeting on July 2 between 1-4:30 pm at the National Convention.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama