[Nfb-web] Wysiwyg, TinyMCE using Drupal!

Jonas Voll jonas.voll at envisionus.com
Wed Oct 16 19:51:26 UTC 2013

Hey, I was just wanting to use the TinyMCE editor on my Drupal page!
However I can not seem to access the buttons for the TinyMCE editor such as bold, copy, or links!
The page reads "Alt + F10 for the tool bar"!
I'm using TinyMCE but can change if there is a better more accessible editor!
Anyone have some suggestion's on how to use this editor!
Thanks!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.