[Nfb-web] Word Press Help Needed

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 11:57:45 UTC 2014

Thanks, I will do some checking.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-web [mailto:nfb-web-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Littlefield,
Tyler
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 11:02 PM
To: NFB Webmaster's List
Subject: Re: [Nfb-web] Word Press Help Needed

Firstly, you will need to install wordpress on a hosting site like
Dreamhost or something else. There will not be an executable to install.

Finally, as far as I am aware there is no "purchase" of wordpress--you
can either host it yourself or pay for the services that you want
through a hosting company. Again if it's a small site I recommend
Dreamhost. They even have a one-click installer that lets you
automagically install wordpress with no intervention (you do not need to
upload the scripts, etc).

HTH,
On 4/6/2014 10:46 PM, Michelle Clark wrote:
> I  am comtemplating purchasing Word Press. Any comments?

Nfb-web:

--
Take care,
Ty