[Nfb-web] Word Press Help Needed

Steve Brand steve at stevebrand.net
Mon Apr 7 14:48:29 UTC 2014

You will find better instructions on Wordpress.com. Typically after you upload the files you then setup everything through the web interface at your root domain or sometimes it is domain slash install.,php too. I can look it up if you can't find it on the Wordpress site.
Steve Brand

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [Nfb-web] Word Press Help Needed