[Nfb-web] [NFB-web] update from convention?

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 12:32:44 UTC 2014

We spent a lot of time at the webmasters meeting talking about the new
branding effort, the new logo, and what we will do to try to incorporate
both into state affiliate web designs. We also spent some time talking about
how the national site will be updated and what part of our work will have to
wait until that is complete.

Warmly,

Gary