[Nfb-web] drupal system

Charles Buggs clbuggs at tds.net
Fri Aug 22 16:09:24 UTC 2014

Are you running a single Drupal instance or a multi-site configuration?

If you're running a single Drupal instance I am not aware of a way to separate files.  However, I believe multi-site would separate the files to each sub-site.

You might be able to create a view of the specific files you want to display, but I've personally never done that.

Chuck Buggs
Board Member, NFB of Wisconsin
Secretary, Wisconsin Parents of Blind Children

Sent from my iPad