[Nfb-web] drupal system

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:42:42 UTC 2014

The way that I have been able to control what access people have to a
object is buy using a module called Taxonomy Access Control. This module
allows you to setup a (taxonomy) drop down fields and assign it
(vocabulary) options it. I personally have a fields named "Access Security"
and "Edit Security". These fields let me choose which roles can see or edit
the object.

This is the best / most flexible way I have found to do security.

Hope this helps.

Mike

--
Mike Hansen