[Nfb-web] bootstrap, WorldSpace, and FireEyes

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO via Nfb-web nfb-web at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 16:23:49 UTC 2014

Good morning Listers,

I need your help with this. I am working as an accessibility tester for a brand new project. It is called Customer Single Sign on Portile. I have learned it is being developed using Bootstrap. I need to know if any folks have had any experience with it. It is my understanding you stay on the same page and different parts of the page become visible depending on what is clicked on. At the moment I am taking some training for automated testing by Deque using WorldSpace and FireEyes. I would also like to know if any of you  use this program for automated testing.

This is the link to its description:

http://getbootstrap.com/

Thanks.

Susie Stanzel