[Nfb-web] Help me please

Peter Feysa, III. pfmcse2001 at att.net
Fri Apr 24 21:15:27 UTC 2015

Hello Web masters,

I have  just started a business and I want to setup a webpage. Should I use
Druple or Wordpress. What is the difference between them. Is HTML better.
One last question please, I want to learn PhP and Java. Are there some good
tutorials out there for blind people or should I go to my local college and
take a class there. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Peter Michael Feysa, III.

Executor Director of Emerald Coast Lighthouse

MCSE, MCP, CIW, A+ CompTIA

Bachelor of Arts International Studies / Computer Science

good Logo with Text 268x105px

 <http://www.eclfb.org/> Emerald Coast Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.

`