[Nfb-web] Druple vs WordPress

Gabe Vega (Personal) vega.gabe at outlook.com
Thu Aug 6 05:14:52 UTC 2015

Hello:

I am a wordpress developer who actually makes money and a living off what I
do and let me tell you why and what the differences are.

1. I think wordpress provides me as a blind developer visual tools and
themes and visual appeal to a site that no other cms offers.
2. I think that wordpress gives me the flexibility, accessibility and the
customization via plugins to make my sites as fun, professional or as
enterprise as I need them to be.
3. I believe another big difference between wordpress and drupal developers
on this list is the wordpress developers on this list actually use wordpress
as a job platform, and the drupal developers are just hobby or volinteers
who really have no real world experience.
Gabe