[Nfb-web] Safari and iWeb

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:09:14 UTC 2015

Hi peter,

I've never used IWeb.  I've never used windows packages for web design either.  Despite the substancial learning curve, I feel more secure about the quality of my work when I am closer to the code.

I can help you find a place to address your concerns though.  The macvisionaries google group is the largest community of apple users there is.  The sub address is macvisionaries+subscribe at googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+subscribe at googlegroups.com>.  I also suggest you search the applevis website http://www.applevis.com <http://www.applevis.com/>.  If you don't find what you are looking for, sign up for an account and post a question.

I hope this helps,

Erik