[Nfb-web] introduction

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 03:45:20 UTC 2015

Erik,

If you have questions in the future shoot them out to the list that's what
it is here for. If someone can help they will. As for PmWiki I think that
most of use if we use a CMS use either Drupal or Word Press.

I personally don't know anything about PmWiki. Can you tell us a little bit
about it and what drew you to it over some of the more bigger names in the
CMS arena?

Thanks
Mike

--