[Nfb-web] setting divs

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 20 02:18:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, that was the first attempt when selecting a radio or select choice on a
form called a java script function and I couldn't make the script react as
expected so ditched it.
I went with submitting the choice to a page similar to the first one and
displaying content works with php and post/session values and if conditions.
The decision was also influenced by needing to hand files to someone else.
Thanks,
Bryan