[Nfb-web] WordPress theme

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:46:17 UTC 2015

Greetings to all,

I wasn't looking for a plug to get training on how to use WordPress. I am
slowly learning what I need for now on my own. All I wanted was the name of
a good WordPress theme to use for my company website. I am looking for a
theme that is accessibility ready, left sidebar, logo in the upper left
corner, and only one column for the content. Is that too hard to ask for?

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale