[Nfb-web] Looking for Affiliate WebSite Assistance

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 07:28:46 UTC 2015

Gary,

The last thing I want to do is take some income away from someone but I
really appreciate your comments.

While maintaining a web site can be a lot of work from time to time so can
be being a State President or Secretary or Treasure. Those are not paid
positions nor do those people expect to be paid when they are elected. We
certainly take care of necessary expenses when appropriate (postage,
copies, envelopes, occasional transportation, etc....) but we don't pay
them a hourly wage or a salary. Why do some webmasters expect this. Being a
webmaster should be looked upon as a talent (or service) that the
individual can lend to our cause.

Just my 2 cents

Mike
---