[Nfb-web] wanting to hire someone

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Oct 14 14:17:31 UTC 2015

Hello all!

After much frustration and feeling like I'm going in circles, I've decided
to just hire someone to help me with some of the technical bits of my web
site.  Then I can move forward with creating!

I specifically want someone who can work with Wordpress.  I already have it
installed on my site and intend to continue with it, since it is what I am
most familiar with.   I need the person to find and customize a theme that
is attractive and will meet my needs and those of my visitors, who will have
a variety of disabilities.  So the end product needs to be accessible as
well as the interfaces to update  and add content.

I also need the person I hire to set up a newsletter sign up.  So there
needs to be a way for visitors to enter their name and email on my site.
There needs to be an email distribution system so I can then send these
subscribers content.  I will also need a way for these visitors to access a
download as a free gift for signing up.

These are my immediate needs.  In the future I will have much more I want to
add including: videos, payment processing, digital downloadable products and
probably more stuff I haven't thought of yet.  I would like to work with a
single person through the entire process, instead of looking for new help
each time I need something.

I want to be able to do the blog posting and routine updating myself.  I can
do some thing's, but will need some instruction on other skills.  I am
willing to pay for these services.  Please email me at julielj at neb.rr.com
with the below info:
*your experience with web design
*live examples of your work that I can visit on the web
*email addresses of customers you have worked with that could serve as