[Nfb-web] nevada is offline... Help?

Berggren, John jberggren at nfb.org
Wed Sep 2 11:35:07 UTC 2015

I do notice, at least in my Chrome browser, if I visit nfbnet.org, all is as it should be. If I visit

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 9:22 PM -0700, "erik burggraaf via Nfb-web" <nfb-web at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfb-web at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hi, I just went in to do some updates to nevada's website and it's offline.

When I try to reach www.nfbnevada.org<http://www.nfbnevada.org> <http://www.nfbnevada.org/> the browser thinks for about 2 minutes and then says that the server where the page is located is not responding.

I've also tried nv.nfb.org <http://nv.nfb.org/> and I've tried both safari and chrome with the same result.

Is this a cheduled down time?

THanks,

Erik