[Nfb-web] nevada is offline... Help?

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Sep 2 15:38:08 UTC 2015

For me, nfbnevada is up in Chrome and IE.  Also, Chrome does go to the right places, including https://nfb.org

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-web [mailto:nfb-web-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Berggren, John via Nfb-web
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 7:12 AM
To: NFB Webmaster's List
Cc: Berggren, John
Subject: Re: [Nfb-web] nevada is offline... Help?

I do notice, at least in my Chrome browser, if I visit www.nfbnet.org, all is as it should be. If I visit the secure version, https://www.nfbnet.org, I end up at the NFB of Nevada website (www.nfbnevada.org). Someone smarter than me can explain how this works.

John

John Berggren
Executive Director, Operations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
     at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD  21230

P : 410-659-9314 x2329
F : 410-685-5653
E : jberggren at nfb.org

Make a gift to the National Federation of the Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they want.