[Nfb-web] WordPress theme

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Sep 30 19:03:38 UTC 2015

I don't think there's any need to throw around insults.

My point is this, and I'm done with this thread. Those who get it will
without me needlessly flooding people's inbox with a bunch of spam.

It took Gabe like 3 minutes to put together a message explaining how
to do something. I understand not wanting to do work for free as I
like to get paid when I work for a client. However, there's a
difference in spending 3 minutes to write an answer and saying hey,
you could just pay us $45/hour to learn what you want. Even better,
why not provide the answer if it's something short, but put in a plug
for your company? People appreciate the answer and will remember you
should they need training. As others have stated here before, I've
never seen anything constructive. It's all along the lines of pay me
and my company. This list, at least from what I thought was to give
and receive help. I'm not saying people should work for free, but it's
a bit tiring looking at replies and always seeing the same thing.

On 9/30/2015 1:52 PM, Gabe Vega wrote:
> apparently impulse isn’t your only issue, maybe reading
> comprehension looks like its an issue as well.
>
> We don’t issue certificates. we actually train you, one on one to
> use the wordpress back end, page/post creation, plugin usage, theme
> selection, and so much more. being that these days, formatting can
> be done via mark down, mark up and more, the need for coding in our
> training is used for actually programmatically performing a
> function not provided by the wp system natively.
>
> so as I said, either you know it or you don’t and we teach you
> until you know it.
>
> So are you going to apply for a job after our training, probably
> not, we don’t recommend it, but you can absolutely work with our
> developers, until you feel you understand the ins and outs of a
> working wp system, put some php, css and javascript under your
> belt. build a couple of real sites with traffic and who knows, you
> can use our experience we give you as a tool in your toolkit to
> compliment your accomplishments to prove you can do a job.
>> On Sep 30, 2015, at 8:44 AM, Littlefield, Tyler via Nfb-web
>> <nfb-web at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
> Does this mean that comtech $45/hour training has a certification
> behind it? If not, it's on the same level as CAVI. On 9/30/2015

ok.com

- --