[Nfb-web] The best tool for transferring files to my site is?

Steve Brand steve at stevebrand.net
Tue Aug 2 23:38:44 UTC 2016

Filezilla is free and great. Is this the New Zealand Dave Allan?

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Nfb-web] The best tool for transferring files to my site is?
From: "Dave Allen via NFB-Web" <nfb-web at nfbnet.org>
Date: 8/2/16 6:44 pm
To: nfb-web at nfbnet.org
Cc: "Dave Allen" <dave.blindsight at gmail.com>

Hi all!

 I'm needing to transfer some files into my public_html folder. No problem
 logging in with Firefox, but paste appears to be one of the options
 unavailable, so what's the best way to move this information over?

 Help appreciated.

 Thanks in advance.

 Cheers,
 Dave

 David Allen, Director
 Blind-Sight Limited
 For computer training and support world-wide, equipment or braille
 production please contact me through any of the following ways:
 Email: info at blind-sight.com
 Telephone: 64-3-455-7694 (Home)
 64-27-224-5489 (Mobile)
 PO Box 9046