[Nfb-web] The best tool for transferring files to my site is?

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:14:10 UTC 2016

Hi all!

Thanks for the recommendations. I have filezilla, but it didn't seem very
accessible when I looked at it.

Still running Windows 7 here, which might explain my problem a little.

Yes, Steve, I'm the kiwi mountaineer, but the new Englander is a nice guy,
also. *lol*

Will revisit filezilla and try to see what I previously missed.

Shouldn't be anything difficult with this.

Cheers,
Dave