[Nfb-web] [NFB-web] The best tool for transferring files to my site is?

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Aug 3 19:22:09 UTC 2016

I find it easy, and logical to use.  There are two parallel screens, it splits screen in half, one is remote system, one is local system, the screens are windows explorer like.  You tab between sides and up and down arrow.  You can back space go go back a level, and hit enter on a folder or directory to move forward.  F5 copies the file you are on to the other side...

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook