[Nfb-web] Migrating to WordPress

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:00:16 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

Thank you for inquiring. The NFBNJ website is currently using
ftp.webhero.com <ftp://ftp.webhero.com>  using PHP coding. Our current
webmaster is stepping down soon. We are looking for a new web host that
supports WordPress, because the current one does not. The reason we want to
move to WordPress is that I might be taking over as webmaster and I only
know how to operate with WordPress. I have no experience with using web
coding such as PHP. If anyone knows if we will have to rebuild our website
after migrating, please let myself and Joe Ruffalo know. I can be reached at
bmackey88 at gmail.com <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com>  and Joe can be reached at
nfbnj1 at verizon.net <mailto:nfbnj1 at verizon.net> . Any input would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale