[Nfb-web] Website hosting research

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:01:06 UTC 2016

Hi Brian,  I think most of us are hosting directly through the NFB where we have our own web server setup.  It's been very reliable as far as I have seen and You can email dave, Gary or Jason and they will help you if you hit a snag.

For my own sites I use ultra-host.
http://www.ultra-host.us <http://www.ultra-host.us/>.

It's run by a couple of blind guys in California.  The support is excellent and I've been very happy for about 16 years now.

Both of these meet your requirement of supporting wordpress.

Hope this helps,

ERik