[Nfb-web] {Spam?} Affiliate website hacked?

lacitre lacitrex at netscape.net
Mon Jan 18 22:14:30 UTC 2016

It has been brought to my attention that my state affiliate website located at www(dot)nfb-in(dot)org has been compromised.  When trying to open it using Google Chrome or Firefox, a warning appears on the screen.  It works in Safari and Internet Explorer.  The first thing I will do is take down the site and put it back up.  Do you have any other suggestions or does anyone else have experience with this issue?

Thanks,
Scott and Tara