[Nfb-web] security certificate

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Jun 20 19:38:10 UTC 2016

When I go to nfbnj.org a site comes up.  You get into cpanel with nfbnj.org/cpanel you will get a certificate error message there, but can just choose go to site, it is safe.  Use your username and password and you will see all the cpanel options.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook