[Nfb-web] FW: Notes from last meeting and Webmasters Meeting Agenda

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:34:56 UTC 2016

This organization has income of millions of dollars per year and this is the most Mickey Mouse operation I ever heard of. Give me a break. nd still using Drupal? Word press excess ability out beats Drupal any day. It's a shame that this is all we get. From a great rich organization

Sent from my iPhone