[Nfb-web] FW: Notes from last meeting and Webmasters Meeting Agenda

Charles Buggs cbuggs at me.com
Tue Jun 28 22:50:19 UTC 2016

I also believe that we as an organization would be much better served by having a distributed technology team and not requiring people to live in Baltimore. Many companies now days are going to distributed teams. With all due respect, Baltimore isn't known for being a safe and family friendly city and I personally would never live there.

Sent from my iPhone