[Nfb-web] Creating forms on our web site

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 17:20:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

Does it have to be done with wordpress?
Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Web [mailto:nfb-web-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of James Gagnier
via NFB-Web
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 10:12 AM
To: NFB Webmaster's List
Cc: James Gagnier
Subject: [Nfb-web] Creating forms on our web site

Hi all,

I have a quick question pertaining to forms creation for our site, I
manage the Blind, Inc. website and I want to create several online
application forms for our programs.  Is there an accessible plugin I could
use to create these forms in Word Press? And also, I am concerned about
the information that I need to gather.  I have a secure site, and I need
to ask some confidential questions pertaining to the health of our
applicants.  I know I have to be HIPAA compliant in these forms.

Is there another way of getting the information we need? Any information
you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks,

James

------------------------------
James Gagnier
Network Administrator / Webmaster
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, Inc.
100 East 22nd St.
Minneapolis, MN  55404
Phone: (612) 872-0100
Fax: (612) 872-9358